Welcome to the 2017 Catalogue Awards. Entries are now open!
Online Entry System
The quickest and easiest way to enter your catalogues is via our online entry portal, which you can access via https://catalogue.awardsplatform.com.
Previous users will be able to use their username and password from last year. If you are a new user, you will need to register your details, set your password and then proceed through the system, which will allow you to:
- Commence your entries, filling in all relevant details, saving and returning to unfinished entries at any time. You can save and log out, gather any missing details and come back later to fill in any missing information. Each of your entries are saved as you go.
- Review and finalise all your entries, ensuring all pertinent information has been entered and all attachments saved.
- Add all entries into your one cart and then process your payment via Invoice, Visa, Mastercard or AMEX. This saves paying for each entry one at a time.
Manual Entry Form
If you wish to proceed with a manual entry form please follow the instructions below:
- Download the form, print and fill in all details.
- Mail your completed forms along with your catalogue samples to the ACA office: Suite 6, 151 Barkly Avenue, Burnley VIC 3121.
- We will process your entry and be in touch with any queries and also to issue invoicing and entry fee processing.
Entries are $100 + GST with online payment using Visa, Mastercard or AMEX available for online entries.
Best Young Student Entries are $50 + GST with online payment using Visa, Mastercard or AMEX available for online entries.
For companies wishing to bulk invoice your entries please process as per the instructions via the online portal. The ACA Awards Team will release your entries for payment and issues the Tax Invoice to your email address for payment on account.